Elevating table produced by DoorHan company is a fixed hoisting device intended for vertical movement of objects during the organization of goods traffic between different levels of industrial premises or warehouse. They also may be used for the car lifting or lowering on parking and product lines, for material feed to the level of the feed devices. They act as alternative solution, when there is no goods lift in premises or stationary ramp for loading and unloading of the cars. During the work the table-top with load is moving in vertical direction. Elevating tables DoorHan are certified and have certificates of conformity.
- safety frame minimizes personnel injury risk during the table lowering;
- distance between levers is 30 mm, which provide finger protection;
- lifting and lowering speed does not exceed 0,15 m/s;
- safety valve is built in every lifting cylinder for lowering the table at a rate not exceeding 0,15 m/s in case of hydraulic hose rupture;
- peak noise level does not exceed 85 dB at distance of 1 m away from the device;
- all hydraulic components are calculated for work under the pressure value, which doubles the amount of working pressure;
- protection class – IP54.
Elevating table model choice depends on:
- type of load distribution;
- necessary height of table lifting;
- dimension of table top cover;
- elevating capacity.